Home of the Oklahoma City Strikers Cricket Club
Practice - Thursday June 10 at 5:30 PM
Game 1 - Saturday June 12 in OKC
Game 2 - Sunday June 13 in Tulsa
Dear Patrons and Friends!
We are open !
Thank you all for the support during these tough times! We hope to continue to promote the spirit of cricket and health whilst ensuring the safety of all participants involved.
Here are some simple protocols for all to follow:
1. Wear a face covering where possible. We understand that it might be difficult to have a face covering when playing a sport, we want you to take actions as you seem pertinent.
2. Manintain good hygiene at all times. Hand washing and social distancing.
3. Clean and sanitize all equipment pre and post use. It is your responsibility to keep yourself and your family safe.
4. Try to get your own protective gear. Helmets & Abdomen guards at the least.
Immediately report to the CC in the event that you or a close one is found to be infected with a covid 19 infection.
Let us - Protect the health of our patrons and their families, Support community efforts to control the spread of the virus and lead in responsibly getting back to normalcy.
In an effort to continue to keep our members,friends and families safe from COVID-19, which has been classified a pandemic, OC Strikers CC is cancelling all activities until further notice. This includes all practice games, practice and league games that are held at the Douglass East cricket ground.
While we understand the hardship that closing down activities will have on many of our patrons, the health and safety of our members,friends and families is our primary concern.
This decision has not been made lightly, but it has been made to help mitigate and slow the spread of COVID-19 throughout our community. This is an unprecedented health crisis and we must rely on the wisdom and guidance of our public health departments and authorities.
Welcome to the 2020 season!!
Time to prep up and plan to be the champions for the season!
Crucial next steps:
1. Election for Raiders captain & vice captains.
2. Division of the teams by the respective captains in collaboration with the CC
3. Start of training / Practice (1 St practice planned for March 12th - Weather Permitting)
4. Inventory of team equipment & identifying needs for the 2020 season
5. Ordering team uniforms
2016 was an exceptional year for OKC Strikers. The club strived through job losses, damages and vandalism to stick together to win both the long game (6 hours - 35 overs) and short game (4 hours - 20/20) trophies in a single season.